Sea Buckthorn Tea - Hunza & Skardu
Sea Buckthorn tea is used as a source of vitamins, antioxidants, protein building blocks (amino acids), fatty acids, and minerals; for improving blood pressure and lowering cholesterol; preventing and controlling blood vessel diseases, and boosting immunity. It is a popular remedy in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine to cure different health issues.
Quercetin is a plant compound present in Sea buckthorn, a flavonoid linked to lower blood pressure and a reduced risk of heart disease.
WHY SHOULD YOU GET OUR SEA BUCKTHORN TEA?
WHY SEA BUCKTHORN TEA SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR LIFESTYLE?
1. Rich in nutrients such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus. They also contain good amounts of folate, biotin, and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, and E.
2. Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol.
3. Helps to control sugar levels by increasing insulin secretion and insulin sensitivity.
4. It is high in antioxidants and thus works best as an anti-aging.
5. It helps to improve overall skin and hair health.
6. Flavonoids are beneficial plant compounds that may strengthen your immune system by increasing resistance to illnesses.
DRINK IT WARM
DRINK IT ICED
This is purely Sea Buckthorn tea and does not include sugar, color, fragrance, or any other herb.
This is a loose tea pouch and can make 15-20 cups of tea easily.
Sour & Tangy
HOW TO MAKE IT?
1. Pour 1 cup of water into your kettle and bring it to a boil.
2. Turn off the heat and add 1 teaspoon of tea. Now, cover your kettle so that the steam doesn’t escape. Steep for 8-10 minutes.
3. Strain your tea properly and enjoy the warm cup.
To make an ICED tea, add 1 teaspoon of Sea Buckthorn and blend it with one cup of Chilled Water. Strain the tea.
“Add Honey/Sugar to enhance the flavor”
Results may vary from person to person. For maximum health benefits, our teas should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise routine.
Our teas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor as a substitute for any treatment or surgery that may have been prescribed by your physician.
You should consult your physician before treating yourself with teas, mixing them with any medications, or taking them instead of prescribed medication.